Monday 21 January 2019

YOGA NIDRA

My Practice With Yoga Nidra
Yoga Nidra: The Ultimate Healing and Relaxation Practice
I committed myself to it and nearly every day for over a year...missed few days sometimes..... I practiced yoga nidra, usually the long version, but also the short. The restful impact quickly took effect so that I had to make sure to do it early enough that it didn’t interfere with sleep. I also found it a great exercise in mindfulness as the practice is long and moves quickly from one point of attention to the next. If your mind is wandering or tuning out you can’t stay with it so you have to stay focused with a quiet mind if you want to complete the entire practice.
Energy flows where attention goes. Yoga nidra directs your attention to various points on your body, different feeling states, up and down your chakras, through different times of day, connection with nature, out into the universe and to the divine essence within. Since it follows attention, your energy goes through your body, your senses, your chakras, the outer world, the universe and your god self during the course of the practice. By the end I feel that my energy has expanded out to the edges of the universe and is one with everything. More than any other practice it leaves me detached from my ordinary sense of self.
There are other, more subtle, effects, but the great detachment is the most profound for me and I think it’s the source of the deep rest you receive. I’m sure there are plenty of folks who’ve read every book and can explain it up one side and down the other but I’m happy with what I felt from my deep personal experience in practicing for that year. It’s not a daily practice for me any more but every time I do it I love it all over again. I laid down in Shavasana pose spending time conscious, witnessing and examining my subtle body, aware that I was not this body. In that state, I became conscious of blockages in the flow of energy (prana) and how to release them through conscious intention 
Yoga Nidra means yogic sleep.Yoga Nidra is the technique of Psychic Sleep, or the Sleep of Awareness. It is a state of deep conscious relaxation and is a form of pratyahara--the turning inward of awareness. It is considered to be an active or preliminary form of meditation, though many of the benefits of meditation are also realized through this state of consciousness.
In the state of Yoga Nidra the body appears to be asleep but awareness is acutely present.Yoga Nidra is not a technique, but rather a state of consciousness. As the practitioner succeeds in letting go of the tension, prana flows freely and higher awareness develops.At this time the practitioner realizes that he or she is neither their body nor their mind.
This Yoga Nidra Practice will make you feel like you got a full night’s Sleep..
Yoga Nidra is an extraordinary technique for both developing consciousness and for self-healing
CALL +919825463394/+919773170560
The best posture for Yoga Nidra is Shavasana.





No comments:

Post a Comment

મોટા બાળકોની પથારીમાં પેશાબ અને આયુર્વેદ સારવાર

  મોટા બાળકોની પથારીમાં પેશાબ અને આયુર્વેદ સારવાર બાળક નાનું હોય ત્યારે પથારીમાં પેશાબ થઇ જાય તે સહજ બાબત છે.પરંતુ જેમ જેમ બાળકની ઉમર વધતાં ...