Monday 29 July 2019

MIRACLE OF PANCHAKARMA

I was reading one book before few years (i don't remember the name ) and cited one note in my diary (also few notes which i like most about Ayurveda)...which i am sharing with you.....This is not mine....look into miracle of PANCHAKARMA..
I was traveling by train from Bombay to Pune. In the compartment there were many people. At a railway station a passenger entered. The moment people saw him, they ran away, saying, “Ghost, ghost, ghost.” This man had extremely debilitated muscles and he looked like a skeleton. That person came and sat near me. The moment i saw him I knew his condition was extreme mamsa kshaya, decreased mamsa.
Even the expressions on his face were difficult to witness. He was full of grief and sadness, his hands were cold and he was extremely hungry. Although he constantly ate, all the food turned into charcoal. I said to him, “Come to our hospital and I will treat you.” We performed panchakarma, the Ayurvedic cleansing program, and gave him some muscle rejuvenating herbs.
About two years later I was teaching in an Ayurvedic clinic. A tall handsome man came up and hugged me. I said, “Who are you?” He said, “Do you remember, two years ago we were traveling from Bombay to Pune? I am that ghost man.” He said, “ i tried every medicine but only Ayurveda worked. Ayurveda has changed my life.” He had been a living picture of extreme decreased mamsa dhatu. After treatment he became mamsa sara, a handsome man. According to Ayurveda, damaged organs can be rejuvenated. The body can regenerate and it is quite possible for such an extreme condition to be healed.
There were more description cited with this chapter, but i just want to cite these point about PANCHAKARMA...
Dr Unnati Chavda..
Schedule your consultation to book your PANCHAKARMA treatment...
Call 9773170560/9825463394

No comments:

Post a Comment

મોટા બાળકોની પથારીમાં પેશાબ અને આયુર્વેદ સારવાર

  મોટા બાળકોની પથારીમાં પેશાબ અને આયુર્વેદ સારવાર બાળક નાનું હોય ત્યારે પથારીમાં પેશાબ થઇ જાય તે સહજ બાબત છે.પરંતુ જેમ જેમ બાળકની ઉમર વધતાં ...