Wednesday 5 December 2018

AYURVEDA AND ME

EXPLORING THE SISTER SCIENCES OF YOGA AND AYURVEDA 
Ayurveda has invited me to understand myself as a unique individual, and to learn to appreciate this, instead of resist and try to fix it. I am the type of person who can see the brilliance in everyone – everyone except myself. Ayurveda has given me the knowledge to understand my unique needs, and the tools to take care of myself. It has been as powerful as yoga for me – a life changer. Now I actually have a relationship with my body/mind instead of trying to fix and change them. It’s really a sweet place to be.
Everything in your life (your daily habits, work, diet and relationships to yourself and others) serves to bring out your own inner light. You begin to shine from within; as yoga together with Ayurveda reveals your true nature (one of eternity, consciousness and bliss) – one that the world is waiting for and in need of.
Ayurveda was truly created for this purpose. Yes, you will develop increased energy, better sleep, good digestion; a happier, healthier life.
The goal of Ayurveda, according to the classic texts, is to maintain the health of the healthy person. It is a science of health and longevity, of aligning with the rhythms of nature to optimize physical, mental, and spiritual health.
BE A PART OF AYURVEDA : CALL +919825463394



No comments:

Post a Comment

મોટા બાળકોની પથારીમાં પેશાબ અને આયુર્વેદ સારવાર

  મોટા બાળકોની પથારીમાં પેશાબ અને આયુર્વેદ સારવાર બાળક નાનું હોય ત્યારે પથારીમાં પેશાબ થઇ જાય તે સહજ બાબત છે.પરંતુ જેમ જેમ બાળકની ઉમર વધતાં ...