Friday 4 January 2019

HAPPY NEY YEAR & STAY BLESSED

 New Year Resolution:Getting And Staying Well With Ayurveda 
New year offers us an opportunity to make a fresh start and look anew at our life and our goals. What is the gap between our aspirations and our actuality? What can we do to bridge that gap? New Year also comes amid a whirl of holiday parties and indulgences when many of us fall so far out of our routine that it can seem difficult to get back into it. As we leave the holiday season behind and launch into the exciting possibilities, challenges and opportunities of this year, let us take a look at ways we can relieve and release stress on all levels and enter the New Year feeling physically cleansed, emotionally balanced and mentally peaceful, with clear priorities and soaring aspirations.
Through Ayurveda we will focus on the science behind the relationships between the body, the mind, and their bridges . We are concerned with the flow of prana, how and where it moves and does not move in posture, in nadi, with consciousness. 
There’s no denying, this was a big year. As I look back on it, I find that I’m astonished at how many things transpired within 365 days. I know many who are eager to put 2018 behind them with brighter possibilities in the future. I’m quite proud of all that i have accomplished this year and I’m excited for what’s to come.
This concept is nothing new of course. But I am feeling it so strongly this year. The need to become exact with myself, my thoughts, my desires, my intentions, my visions so that my path itself can radiate this. This level of clairty I have found, also enfuses me with confidence and bravery because I feel fully in communion with my Fatih and my Soul and the Divine. I can see that I am not alone, that my life is not random and I feel Inspired to make fluent and decisive declarations of Sankalpah. When I am able to do this, I experience myself in my natural joyful state, free of anxiety, confusion, victimization, and fear. 
If future already exists, our struggle is that we just do not quite know it or believe it yet. However, someone does - and there can be comfort in that. We are not alone in the journey no matter how lonely or blind it feels. We are not alone. And, if we become sensitive enough to perceive it, we will sense the pressure of a guiding hand leading us to our dreams.
CALL +919825463394/+919773170560
Yoga, Meditation and Ayurveda New Year Retreat
GUIDED BY AYURVEDA IN THE NEW YEAR
MY PLACE FOR ALL PEOPLE TO HEAL, LEARN, & GROW
Our wish for you is that you are able to envision your own wellness and dreams, allowing this to light a guiding path for you. I hope you feel connected to those who bring you joy and support. 
More than ever, it is of great importance to cultivate whatever practices keep us healthy, mentally and physically. Whether that is through exercise, prayer, community involvement or meditative practices, we can benefit greatly and be of benefit to others by centering and caring for ourselves.
Ayurvedic wisdom holds that when you follow the natural flow of of the year, you are more likely to be successful and healthy. Cold winter months call on us to withdraw, recuperate, save our energy, and get ready for a new year of action. There is a time for all matters, and this is the time to lay low.


No comments:

Post a Comment

મોટા બાળકોની પથારીમાં પેશાબ અને આયુર્વેદ સારવાર

  મોટા બાળકોની પથારીમાં પેશાબ અને આયુર્વેદ સારવાર બાળક નાનું હોય ત્યારે પથારીમાં પેશાબ થઇ જાય તે સહજ બાબત છે.પરંતુ જેમ જેમ બાળકની ઉમર વધતાં ...